The main festival happens across two venues – Praia Irmao, an organic beach spot which oozes bohemian chic and Posto da Onda, an inspiring meeting point where nomads meet by the ocean to unwind in a refined yet laid back and sustainable setting facing the ocean and offers wellness talks, wellness, yoga classes, meditation, art installations, mouthwatering food and much more.
It starts with an OFF program and was headlined by Bradley Zero, Chaim b2b Jenia Parsol, Danilo Plessow (MCDE), Shanti Celeste, Gerd Janson, Heidi Lawden & Lovefingers, Hunee, Jimi Jules, Kerri Chandler.
Here are just some of the vital tunes we heard across the few magical days.
1. Marina – Lessov (Bradley Zero Set)
2. Come on and Dance – CeCe Rogers (Grant Nelson remix) (Kerri Chandler Set)
3. Critical Mass – Len Lewis – (Monile Set)
4. Magenta (Mix A) – Circulation – (Diass Set)
5. Body to Body – Express of Sound – (Monile Set)
6. Ghetto Kraviz – Nina Kraviz – (Diass Set)
7. Fake I.D. (Mixed) – RIton & Kah-Lo – (Chaim b2b Jenia Tarsol Set)
8. I Made it Through – Young Childress – (Chaim b2b Jenia Tarsol Set)
9. Make Me – Borai & Denham Audio (Gerd Janson Set)
10. 7am – (Shanti Celeste Remix) – Shivum Sharma (Shanti Celeste Set)